Friday, 19 August 2016
1. Things that make you happy.
2. Your ideal day out.
3. Your favourite quotes.
4. Day in the life.
5. Your favourite films.
6. Your favourite TV shows.
7. Your favourite songs.
8. What's on your iPhone.
9. Favourite Twitter accounts.
10. Blogs you love.
11. Favourite Snapchats.
12. Favourite hashtags.
13. What books you have been reading.
14. Favourite things about Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter.15. Favourite places to visit.
16. Places you want to visit.
17. Most favourite holiday ever.
18. Blog posts you have been reading and loved.
19. Favourite apps.
20. Tips on writing a blog post.
21. Blog post ideas.
22. Create a playlist on Spotify and share it on your blog.
23. Social media tips.
24. Tips on being productive.
25. 25 facts about yourself.
26. Your blogging journey so far,
27. Get ready with me, (going out for the day, or going out at night.)
28. Your best blog posts.
29. Childhood memories.30. Write a letter to your younger or future self.
Wednesday, 17 August 2016
The weather has been so pleasant the last few weeks. It's nice to wake up to the sun shining, birds singing and lovely warm weather. In today's blog post, I thought that I would share my favourite things about Summer.
It's that time of year again when all of the pretty butterflies are about. I love watching them on the flowers outside and flying about.
One thing I love about summer is the beautiful summertime flowers that bloom. They really brighten up the fields and the towns. They also smell really good too.
Going out for the day.
It's so nice to go out for the day when the sun is shining and go on a bit of an adventure. I really like finding new places.
One of my all time favourite things to do. I love finding new places to have a picnic. There's nothing I like more on a day out, than to go find a good spot to have a picnic.
Going to the beach
I love going to the beach. I really like spending the day at the seaside in the sunshine, going into the arcades and having a walk on the sand, whilst watching the sea.
It always feels more like summer when the smell of BBQ's are in the air.
Going on holiday
One of my favourite things to do during the summer holiday is go on holiday for a few days. This year I went to Somerset and had a look round Cheddar and visited Longleat.
Although I do love putting on nice cosy jumpers and boots and a scarf in the Autumn and Winter, It's nice to get out the summer clothes. Shorts, t-shirts, sandals, after wearing layers of clothing to keep warm, I do like to go out not needing a coat or a jumper.
What are your favourite things about Summer?
© Clemloves | All rights reserved.