The Christmas Tag 2013
I recently came across this Christmas Tag and thought i would give it a go. I love Christmas, spending time with family, watching all the christmas movies that come on TV, eating lots of food!
Kirstie from A Yellow Brick Blog was tagging everyone, so i am really excited t be doing this Christmas Tag 🙂
1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Erm…. I don’t really know if i have a favourite. I love singing a long to lots of Christmas songs! I really do love listening to Michael Buble’s Christmas album. I also used to love when i was little the Disney Christmas CD, in fact i still do love it! I do love singing along to ‘I Wish it could be Christmas Everyday!’
2. Which is your favourite festive drink?
I don’t really have a favourite Christmas drink to be honest. I used to love a bit of mulled wine though!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas film?
I love the Home Alone films! I get so excited when they come on TV at Christmas! I also love watching ELF and The Santa Clause 🙂
4. What is at the top of your Christmas wish-list this year?
I don’t really have anything in Particular that i want for Christmas. I’m just really grateful for whatever everyone gets me. I love surprises 🙂
5. What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
I love glittery nails for christmas. I currently have a gold glitter nail polish that i am loving at the moment. I like doing the smokey eye look during the winter. I also like adding a bit of glitter on my eyelids.
6. What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time? (LBD? Christmas jumper? PJ’s?)On Christmas day i usually just wear my PJ’s and then i will probably change in to a nice comfy jumper! If i go out Christmas Eve i like to wear a nice dress or a top an skirt with some heels.
7. Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from inside with the fire and a cuppa?
I love playing out in the snow. I love going outside in the snow and making snow animals! But i do also like getting back inside in the warm with a nice warm drink all snuggled up in my blanket 🙂
8. Wrapping presents – love or loathe?
I am not overly fond of wrapping presents. I’m not very good at it i must say. The sticky tape ends up everywhere!
9. What is your favourite Christmassy food?
I love having a roast dinner on Christmas Day. I do love these free from mince pies that i buy, they are delicious and have icing on top 🙂 ‘yummy’
10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with my family 🙂 it’s also my mums birthday on Christmas Day so i love spending the day with her.
I tag you ALL to do this tag 🙂 xo
Please leave your links below in the comment section so i can check out yours.