I am obsessed with this Chocolate and Orange Bread and Butter Pudding, It tastes so good and it’s quick and easy to make.
Here is what you need to make this delicious pudding –
- 2 slices of Udi’s Gluten Free Multiseed bread. (Or more depending on how much you want to make.)
- Dairy free spread.
- 1 cup of dairy free vanilla soya milk.
- 1 egg.
- 1/2 squeezed orange
- Grated orange zest of 1/2 an orange.
- 1 dairy and gluten free chocolate bar/buttons.
- Vanilla essence.
Here’s how I made it –
1. I used 2 slices of Udi’s Gluten Multiseed bread and then used some dairy free spread on each slice. Next, I cut the bread in to little squares.
2. For the custard, I used 1 cup of dairy free vanilla soya milk, 1 egg, a little vanilla essence, orange juice and some grated orange zest.
3. After I mixed all of the ingredients up to form the custard, I then layered the bread and custard, also using some of the dairy and gluten free chocolate bar I broke into pieces, into a dish.
5. I popped the bread and butter pudding into the oven for about 30 minutes on gas mark 6.
6. I also added some orange pieces on top for decoration.
Serve with dairy free ice-cream or extra custard.
You can use whichever Udi’s Gluten Free Bread you like, I love the Multiseed one as it tastes amazing in the Chocolate Orange Bread and Butter Pudding.
Here are a few other things that I have been baking:
Strawberry Jam Sponge Cake | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Banana and Oat Cookies | Dairy. Wheat and Gluten Free
Banana Bread | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Vegetable Pasty | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
2 Ingredient Pancakes
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookie
Homemade Dairy Wheat and Gluten Free Bread
Homemade Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free Jam Tarts
Miffy Cookies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Chocolate Chip Brownies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free