This week has definitely been a busy one. If you read my previous Sunday Thoughts post you will know that I started back at University for my second year. This week has got me thinking about the present and the future. I’m always asked what I want to do at the end of University and to be honest I’m still quite open-minded, which I feel is a good thing and I’m absolutely fine about. I have chosen my options for this year, which I am enjoying so much, but I’m not ready at this particular moment in time to decide which I actually want to do when I finish University. I’m still exploring and gaining experience on these subjects, as well as other ones I’m taking, but at this moment in time I’m happy doing this and I feel that’s fine. Everything happens for a reason and if I’m meant to do something then I will do it, if I’m not, then I won’t. I know that there are some people who may know for sure what they want to do, but me, I’m not one of them, I just have ideas of what I want to do and to just go from there. A lot of people also seem to be quite surprised that a 25 year old is only just starting at University, but age doesn’t matter, you can be any age and go to University. I know that I’m going to be 27 when I finish Uni, but that doesn’t worry or scare me. When I was at college a couple of years back, there was a lovely woman who had just started studying the course, who was always so friendly and a brilliant singer and I think she said she was in her 70’s.
I remember when I was younger I always wanted to be a singer and I would sit for ages writing all these songs about cats, being a girl and just complete random stuff. But as I got older I didn’t really feel that was the path I wanted to choose. I then decided that I wanted to either be a postwoman or a police woman! But as I got older I decided that no, thats not what I want to be. I suppose I’ve always been a little unsure of what I want to do, but what I do know is that I wanted to study music at college and I wanted to carry on my studies at University, which I now am doing. I suppose I’m the type of person who knows what industry they want to be in but is still deciding on what they actually want to do, if that makes sense.
5 Happy Things
Here are 5 things that have made me happy. It’s good to think about the things that make us happy, which is why this is becoming a regular on my Sunday Thoughts posts.
1. I am really enjoying all of my subjects at University.
2. Homemade cakes that my mum made. (They are so delicious and are dairy, wheat and gluten free.)
3. Autumn. I’ve already got the scarves out ready and the jumpers!
4. It’s not long till Christmas!
5. Writing on my blog.
5 Favourite TV Shows
If you are looking for something new to watch, here are 5 of my favourite TV shows. Some are also on Netflix.
1. Once Upon A Time. I’m so excited that the new season starts again today! I’m still catching up on the last few episodes of season 4.
2. Fear The Walking Dead. I still need to catch up on a couple of episodes of this, but I’m really liking it. I think it’s great that we get to see the beginning of it all, before The Walking Dead.
3. The Walking Dead. I’m so excited that the new season is starting soon, I can’t wait to find out what’s going to happen next, the trailer for the new season looks so good.
4. Pretty Little Liars. I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, I love it. I can’t wait for the new season. I’m also following Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Keegan Allen, Troian and Tyler Blackburn on Snapchat. If you are missing Pretty Little Liars like I am, then you can catch up with the cast on Snapchat.
5. The Big Bang Theory. I can’t wait to watch the new season of this, the last episode of last season was so emotional! I just want to know what is going to happen next. I also love Leonard by the way. Who’s your favourite?
This Weeks Posts
This week, you may have seen my Orange Jumpsuit blog post. I am obsessed with this jumpsuit, to view the post click here.
This week the lovely Aimee from aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk did a guest post for Clemloves, I really enjoyed reading it and highly recommend checking it out, click here to view the post.
Looking for something new and tasty to make that is dairy, wheat and gluten free, check out these recipes.
Chocolate and Orange Bread and Butter Pudding
Strawberry Jam Sponge Cake | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Banana and Oat Cookies | Dairy. Wheat and Gluten Free
Banana Bread | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Vegetable Pasty | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
2 Ingredient Pancakes
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookie
Homemade Dairy Wheat and Gluten Free Bread
Homemade Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free Jam Tarts
Miffy Cookies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Chocolate Chip Brownies | Dairy, Wheat and Gluten Free
Here are some of my recent beauty posts.
My Autumn/Winter Makeup Look
Nivea, Daily Essentials | Sensitive Day Cream and Night Cream
Do You Believe In Fairies?
Mini Zoella Beauty Haul
Rose Gold and Pixie Pink | Sleep Makeup
5 Beauty Mistakes I Used to Make
I really hope you have enjoyed this weeks Sunday Thoughts, please leave me your blog links in the comment section below, I love checking out new blogs to read and seeing what you have been up to. Also if you want to ask a question or just general conversation please leave a comment below.