It’s December 7th, Blogmas day 7. You may have realised that my Blogmas titles are all Christmas songs, I’ve chosen my favourite ones…
Today’s Blogmas I’ve decided to name Winter Wonderland, as it’s one of my favourite Christmas songs. I’ve also added a photo above of some more of the decorations on our Christmas tree. The little stars are so cute.
For today’s post I have decided to share with you a list of books I am currently/going to read. I love books, my books are some of my most treasured possessions. I mainly love to read science-fiction books as I love an adventure, I also love biographies and recipe books. I suppose you could I love all kinds of books.
1. Inkspell by Cornelia Funke – This is the second book in the Inkheart trilogy. I am a huge fan of these books. They are full of adventure and brilliantly written. I’m currently halfway through this one.
2. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg – I was so excited when this book came out, I am a huge fan of the first one. I am about a quarter of the way through this book.
3. #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso – I haven’t started reading this book yet, but I have heard so many great things about it and I’m really excited to read it.
4. Hello Life by Marcus Butler – I’m about halfway through this book and I love it. There’s also lots of photos to look at too. I love books like these as you really get to know the person so much better.
5. Deliciously Ella by Ella Woodward – This is definitely my all time favourite recipe book. As I’m unable to have dairy, wheat and gluten, this recipe book is perfect for me. Everything looks so delicious.
6. Life Love Beauty by Keegan Allen – You may have seen one of my previous posts I did on this book. This book is full of photos that Keegan has taken himself. If you don’t know who Keegan is, he plays Toby in Pretty Little Liars.
7. Make Up by Michelle Phan – I’ve only read half of this book so far and it is a brilliant book. I am a huge fan of Michelle Phan and I was so excited when I found that Michelle was releasing a book.
So there’s a list of the books I’m currently reading and going to read. I would love to know what books you are currently reading or have not yet read. One book I really want to get next is Bliss by Shay Mitchell and Michaela Blaney.
Day 7 on the advent calendar opened 🙂